The only constant in technology is change, and the telecommunications industry has changed dramatically over the last decade. We are ready to assist you in all aspects of telephone systems, including upgrading your system or designing and building an entirely new system.
Wireframe Solutions specializes in the following:
- Transition from analog to digital telephone systems;
- Installation and maintenance of PBX systems; and
- Installation and maintenance of VoIP systems.
Whether you have three users or three hundred, Wireframe Solutions is able to take the confusion out of the process and present you with a solution that is appropriate for your size, easy to understand, and more importantly, easy to use. Every system installation includes training to ensure you and your staff is well versed in the new system and is able to use the features with ease. To ensure your continued satisfaction, you will receive ongoing support after the project is complete.
Voice-over internet protocol, or VoIP systems are becoming increasingly popular in our digital and data-centered world. Commercial VoIP systems provide many benefits compared to a traditional telephone system, including the following:
- Reduced cost for equipment, lines, manpower and maintenance (after initial installation and elimination of “per-minute” billing).
- Phone portability: with an internet connection, use the same phone number if your location moves, or virtually anywhere, even on vacation.
- Service portability: wherever the phones go, so do the services, such as voicemail, call logs, call forwarding, etc.
- Integration with other application: VoIP systems allow users to receive voicemail via email, click-to-call in web browsers, and many other conveniences.
- User-control interface: users are able to set up preferences using a web browser and software for such features as call forwarding, speed-dial, redial, availability notifications (“in” or “out” of the office); black and white lists, selective call forwarding, “find me,” etc.
- Auto-attendant: an automated system may be set up to direct callers, either replacing a receptionist or when calls go unanswered; allows callers to access recorded information, dial by name, and leave voice messages.
Our certified engineers and technicians (which services New York’s five boroughs and New Jersey) will design a system to meet your needs. Whether you have three users or three hundred, Wireframe Solutions is able to take the confusion out of the process and present you with a solution that is easy to understand, and more importantly, easy to use. Every system installation includes training to ensure you and your staff is well-versed in the new system and is able to use the features with ease. Wireframe Solutions also offers ongoing support, also tailored to meet your needs.
Interested in our VoIP systems? Contact Wireframe Solutions for more information!